Chlamydia Community
itching and skin irritation
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

itching and skin irritation

Hi doc, every time I wear my underwear I tend to itch alot and sometimes it causes a skin irritation around my panty line area or on my vigina (vagina) lips, what do you think is the cause is it the panty or pantyliner that is causing the itching and irritation/
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
652407_tn?1300740799
Sorry this is not the docs forum but this could be the panties, have you tried wearing cotton underwear? It could be the material that is irritating you.

If you are concerned with STDs then you should just get tested.
Blank
736575_tn?1288906158
To add to that, you should stay away from pantyliners (especially deodorant) unless you have spotting or an excessive amount of discharge.  And if you have changed soap, or laundry detergent, your genital area may be sensitive to it.  

I agree it does not sound like an std.  Maybe a possible yeast infection (not an std) but itching is a telltale sign.  Also, cottage cheese or milky WHITE discharge.  Is this possibly why you are wearing pantyliners?  

Either way, i hope you try these methods first and it gives you some relief
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank