itching and skin irritation
Hi doc, every time I wear my underwear I tend to itch alot and sometimes it causes a skin irritation around my panty line area or on my vigina lips, what do you think is the cause is it the panty or pantyliner that is causing the itching and irritation/
Sorry this is not the docs forum but this could be the panties, have you tried wearing cotton underwear? It could be the material that is irritating you.

If you are concerned with STDs then you should just get tested.
To add to that, you should stay away from pantyliners (especially deodorant) unless you have spotting or an excessive amount of discharge.  And if you have changed soap, or laundry detergent, your genital area may be sensitive to it.  

I agree it does not sound like an std.  Maybe a possible yeast infection (not an std) but itching is a telltale sign.  Also, cottage cheese or milky WHITE discharge.  Is this possibly why you are wearing pantyliners?  

Either way, i hope you try these methods first and it gives you some relief