Chronic fatigue or what????
I m nearly 40 suffered alone with this condition - the only description I call it is chronic fatigue. Only recently I got the G.P to refer me to the Chronic Fatigue service in Leeds, U.K for assessment but the shrink reckons I don
Yes about 1 1/2-2 years ago my dr told me she thought I had lupus. the symptoms are very simaler. I didn't want to believe it. I went to all kinds of natural healers and NO ONE helped with my symptoms. I joined a weight loss contest at work and I started loosing weight and excersising more I started to feel better. My head clearer, joints better, and not as tired. But I found out through research that my body type needs more sleep than some others do. But let me tell you this when I was about a month into the diet I got real sick. It was body going through shock of not eating junk food all the time. It took more research and I discovered I had candida. I took a product called "threelac" It saved my life. I might get into trouble for mentioning it but like I said it saved my life. And the only way to by it is on the net :( sorry.I hope this helps. I do understand.

Good luck
This is really chronic fatigue and I suggest you to use B12 patch. All the problems you just told now will be solved with the patch. Just go through Internet to find out more about this patch.  I think it
This may sound slightly off but have you ever actually gone to someone to talk to them about depression? it sounds like you show a majority of the symptoms of being chronically depressed. There are actually two types of depression, the first being depression after an incident.. but the second i think may be something you might want to look into and it is a true depression. a true depression is actually a chemical imbalance in the brain where your neurotransmitters release too much serotonin and thats where the new antidepressants come into the picture. They actually will prevent the reuptake of the serotonin and balance out the processes in your brain. Many people see great results in many aspects of their life, their energy returns, they start to be happier, they basically get the zest for life back. i'm not a medical doctor, just someone that has the problem running rampantly in her family =-) i hope that maybe this helps.. if it doesnt or if i am completely wrong then i hope that you do get the help that you need and want.. best wishes =-)