Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
About This Community:

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By caitie12
Starting last year in august, I have been unable to enjoy my life and live it to its fullest. I started having nausea...
1394098_tn?1385963734
By tjrusert
I was recently diagnosed with cfs. The Dr put me on Cymbalta for the body aches and sleep disturbances. But I'm still...
By EBirgitte
Is it just me? Who feels empty. This CFS is so hard to deal with everyday. To face. To live with. To carry around. ...
By pennyyy91
Hi i am a 22 year old female. I have never had any serious health issues in my life. The past 3 months I have been h...
By SpaldingNahi
Hi, I'm a single, full-time father to three teenaged sons, a successful, work-from-home freelance writer. My life...
7486852_tn?1396965573
By JessieJ21
Who do I see regarding frequent fatigue and fibromyalgia like symptoms ?
By danilou91
Hi. Im 35 weeks pregnant and the whole way through my pregnancy i have made it very clear that a c section would be t...
By MercyMe333
Wet feeling down both legs and sometimes feels numb or wet in groin area. Feels like nerve twinges that happen at ...
By mstrozewski
I didn't know which forum to put this into. But I'll start off with what happened to my left eye yesterday and bring ...
By Kazooie47
Anhyone know anything about heavy metal toxicity? If you were exposed 8 years ago in adolescence but you dont think y...
Melly81bJun 02
Melly81bJun 02
Jinxie_WMay 24
tjrusertMay 06
By Minimadmatt
I would like to state from the start here that I have CFS and believe it to be without shadow of a doubt a physical c...
Jinx_777May 27
Jinx_777May 27
tjrusertMay 06
RickVaugApr 20
By KatherineKA
Hi, introducing myself, I am new to the forum, diagnosed with CFS And FM about 3 years ago, did not take it seriously...
By candyman54321
There isn't any question about it. This condition is physical, and the government and FDA knows it. They are suppress...
CohenashApr 22
By fattrobb
Back in late 2002, after a long course of antibiotics for a skin conditions, I started developing some strange sympto...
choo_chooFeb 24
By Welldone83
I have been through hell for the last 6 months. with these symptoms lightheadedness brainfog flu-like symtoms...
By Notgoingdownyet Blank
Happy new year to all of you. I just joined the group and am happy to find this forum. I understand you are not docto...
margypopsMar 27
By Anonymous41290
I'm a 23 year old male, and am experiencing worrisome symptoms (for a few months now) It started with digestive i...
RickVaugMar 21
choo_chooFeb 13
By Minimadmatt
Just wondering what experience other CFS sufferers have had with stimulants. I'm in the uk and it's virtually impossi...
10947_tn?1281407852
anne59Feb 10
indego83Sep 21, 2013
ackerSep 07, 2013
PamAug 27, 2013
By Med Help Blank
List one word that best describes how CFS has impacted your life. Your comments are helpful to other members. We ...
By feeltheowl
I've been having what I believe are the tell-tale signs of chronic fatigue syndrome for about a month now. It's progr...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank