Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Expert Forum
abdominal pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.

abdominal pain

i have copd ( last stage ) when i eat ( any amount )  i get severe cramps.  does this happen with copd

When someone has severe COPD with lower levels of oxygen, cramping is certainly possible.  I would,suggest speaking to your physician to see if they can give you something to relieve this cramping.
thank-you so much. i didn't know and thought it would be crazy to even ask that question. the dr. i just started to see, has no time for any questions and i just don't ask. so thank-you again. i will find another dr.  that will allow me  to ask questions.
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker