Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.
1 - 20 (of 875) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi doc i have been sob for a year I have had a full pft the results are Fev 1 121% Fvc. 117% Fev 1/fvc 85% Tlc 112% Rv 97% Rv/Tlc ...
6 answers |
Had sickness fatigue but worst of all dihorea had blood tests stool tests and nothing.. No inflammation or that! Taking over my life i ge...
1 answer |
I had a mild case of pneumonia in March. I say mild because it cropped up overnight and didn't cause much problem in the hospital. After ...
1 answer |
1323747 tn?1364810482
My husband has developed a tight band around his abdomen that restricts his breathing. He has had this about 10 months. He was told a qu...
1 answer |
I don't mean this as an insult to the medical profession in any way, I have known many fine doctors in my life, but those of us who have ...
1 answer |
I am a 54 yr old female, I have several conditions , fibromyalgia, spinal stenosis, cysts on spinal ending , liver , and kidneys, I am at...
1 answer |
I have copd and asthma just had my check up and can't understand Results am I doing ok quit smoking 4 years ago fVC pred.2.44 measure...
3 answers |
I posted a question earlier but I want to show what the xray findings were. Lungs look well expanded and clear with no pneumonia or ede...
2 answers |
I was exposed to second hand smoke for years in the military before non tobacco areas were instituted. I was diagnosed with moderate COP...
1 answer |
Hi 52yr. old female, height 64", weight144, smoker. I'm not exactly sure where I stand. My regular dr. says I'm moderate to severe and ...
1 answer |
i have copd which i thought i had now got under control i am a non smoker of 58 i am woman ,,i have lots of health problems arthritis pol...
1 answer |
I'm a 68 yr. old disabled female, just quit smoking early in March. I was recently hospitalized for what I'd understood was pneumonia ...
1 answer |
Hello! I am a 48yo male, and I quit smoking about 30 days ago (10-15 cigs a day for about 30 years). I went in for a physical exam, the M...
2 answers |
I am a 58 yr old female who was told I have COPD, stage 2. ( I have never smoked a day in my life). the reason I went to the doctor in th...
1 answer |
My pulse ox is 84 and in 5ltrs of oxygen have pneumonia copd and asthma what should i do
3 answers |
Hi my mom just told me she was diagnosed with emphysema and copd with lung capacity of 48%. I'm really worried and not sure what to think...
2 answers |
Hi there im a nearly 21 yr old female have been smoking for 5 yrs on and off i weigh 38kg and 151cm tall . I have anxiety and panic attac...
2 answers |
I am 44 y/o female with a almost 31 year habit of smoking,my fev1 was 31% and diffusion capacity was 35%,a few months back had my first e...
1 answer |
I quit smoking 4 months ago after smoking for 25 years. I am 41 years old and had a ct scan done that showed mild emphysematous changes w...
2 answers |
Although I have developed very minor swallowing issues in the last 2 months I seem to have no problem breathing, even though it seems to ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now