Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
memorex3352 minutes
Jinx_77720 hours
By memorex335
Hi doc i have been sob for a year I have had a full pft the results are Fev 1 121% Fvc. 117% Fev 1/fvc 85% Tlc 1...
By tinaxoxo
Had sickness fatigue but worst of all dihorea had blood tests stool tests and nothing.. No inflammation or that! Taki...
By cate0168
I had a mild case of pneumonia in March. I say mild because it cropped up overnight and didn't cause much problem in ...
1323747_tn?1364810482
By mtgardner
My husband has developed a tight band around his abdomen that restricts his breathing. He has had this about 10 mont...
By TexasAnnie
I don't mean this as an insult to the medical profession in any way, I have known many fine doctors in my life, but t...
By ladymichele
I am a 54 yr old female, I have several conditions , fibromyalgia, spinal stenosis, cysts on spinal ending , liver , ...
By Leahah
I have copd and asthma just had my check up and can't understand Results am I doing ok quit smoking 4 years ago f...
By ozambrana11
I posted a question earlier but I want to show what the xray findings were. Lungs look well expanded and clear with...
By CHIEFBOB
I was exposed to second hand smoke for years in the military before non tobacco areas were instituted. I was diagnos...
By mabiehelp
Hi 52yr. old female, height 64", weight144, smoker. I'm not exactly sure where I stand. My regular dr. says I'm mod...
By norahb
i have copd which i thought i had now got under control i am a non smoker of 58 i am woman ,,i have lots of health pr...
By marcieim
I'm a 68 yr. old disabled female, just quit smoking early in March. I was recently hospitalized for what I'd under...
By fdmjm
Hello! I am a 48yo male, and I quit smoking about 30 days ago (10-15 cigs a day for about 30 years). I went in for a ...
By brighteyes12
I am a 58 yr old female who was told I have COPD, stage 2. ( I have never smoked a day in my life). the reason I went...
Chylee1Mar 13
TswanaFeb 12
TswanaFeb 12
By lanettebourland
My pulse ox is 84 and in 5ltrs of oxygen have pneumonia copd and asthma what should i do
By TFox1983
Hi my mom just told me she was diagnosed with emphysema and copd with lung capacity of 48%. I'm really worried and no...
By shorty112
Hi there im a nearly 21 yr old female have been smoking for 5 yrs on and off i weigh 38kg and 151cm tall . I have anx...
By barbara69 Blank
I am 44 y/o female with a almost 31 year habit of smoking,my fev1 was 31% and diffusion capacity was 35%,a few months...
By kaykay73 Blank
I quit smoking 4 months ago after smoking for 25 years. I am 41 years old and had a ct scan done that showed mild emp...
By p1954 Blank
Although I have developed very minor swallowing issues in the last 2 months I seem to have no problem breathing, even...
This Forum's Experts
242587_tn?1355427710
David Tinkelman, M.D.Blank
National Jewish Health
Denver, CO
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now