Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.
1 - 20 (of 875) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi doc i have been sob for a year I have had a full pft the results are Fev 1 121% Fvc. 117% Fev 1/fvc 85% Tlc 112% Rv 97% Rv/Tlc ...
6 answers |
Had sickness fatigue but worst of all dihorea had blood tests stool tests and nothing.. No inflammation or that! Taking over my life i ge...
1 answer |
I had a mild case of pneumonia in March. I say mild because it cropped up overnight and didn't cause much problem in the hospital. After ...
1 answer |
1323747 tn?1364810482
My husband has developed a tight band around his abdomen that restricts his breathing. He has had this about 10 months. He was told a qu...
1 answer |
I don't mean this as an insult to the medical profession in any way, I have known many fine doctors in my life, but those of us who have ...
1 answer |
I am a 54 yr old female, I have several conditions , fibromyalgia, spinal stenosis, cysts on spinal ending , liver , and kidneys, I am at...
1 answer |
I have copd and asthma just had my check up and can't understand Results am I doing ok quit smoking 4 years ago fVC pred.2.44 measure...
3 answers |
I posted a question earlier but I want to show what the xray findings were. Lungs look well expanded and clear with no pneumonia or ede...
2 answers |
I was exposed to second hand smoke for years in the military before non tobacco areas were instituted. I was diagnosed with moderate COP...
1 answer |
Hi 52yr. old female, height 64", weight144, smoker. I'm not exactly sure where I stand. My regular dr. says I'm moderate to severe and ...
1 answer |
i have copd which i thought i had now got under control i am a non smoker of 58 i am woman ,,i have lots of health problems arthritis pol...
1 answer |
I'm a 68 yr. old disabled female, just quit smoking early in March. I was recently hospitalized for what I'd understood was pneumonia ...
1 answer |
Hello! I am a 48yo male, and I quit smoking about 30 days ago (10-15 cigs a day for about 30 years). I went in for a physical exam, the M...
2 answers |
I am a 58 yr old female who was told I have COPD, stage 2. ( I have never smoked a day in my life). the reason I went to the doctor in th...
1 answer |
My pulse ox is 84 and in 5ltrs of oxygen have pneumonia copd and asthma what should i do
3 answers |
Hi my mom just told me she was diagnosed with emphysema and copd with lung capacity of 48%. I'm really worried and not sure what to think...
2 answers |
Hi there im a nearly 21 yr old female have been smoking for 5 yrs on and off i weigh 38kg and 151cm tall . I have anxiety and panic attac...
2 answers |
I am 44 y/o female with a almost 31 year habit of smoking,my fev1 was 31% and diffusion capacity was 35%,a few months back had my first e...
1 answer |
I quit smoking 4 months ago after smoking for 25 years. I am 41 years old and had a ct scan done that showed mild emphysematous changes w...
2 answers |
Although I have developed very minor swallowing issues in the last 2 months I seem to have no problem breathing, even though it seems to ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now