Complementary Medicine Community
Accupuncture in right arm

This forum is for questions and support regarding acupuncture, chiropractic, dietary supplements, herbal remedies, homeopathy, naturopathic medicines and treatments.

Complementary medicine is used in conjunction with conventional medicine. For example, aromatherapy can be used to help lessen a patient's discomfort following surgery. Alternative medicine is used in place of conventional medicine. For example, acupuncture may be used instead of surgery for back pain that has been recommended by a conventional doctor.

Accupuncture in right arm

I was receiving accupuncture in my right arm to heal my right knee, a injury cause by a fall 9weeks ago.My physiotherapist offered me accupuncture ,telling me that the process of my knee healing would be shorter.I accepted.After the fourth treatment ,He inserted the needles in my right arm, right away I got a real bad pain that shot right through to my middle finger, I told him right away, he move the needles around and I kept tell him the pain was still there, he said it was normal and it would ease up.It didn't , I told his wife who was there that day ,she told him, he told her to remove the needle.As soon as the needles were remove I went to lift my arm and I was NOT able to. They right away wrap my arm in ice and gave me another kind of treatment. It's been 4 weeks and the pain is worst and worst every day