Can Tribulus cause low HDL
I am a 58 yr old male.  My HDL levels have always been good, around 60 until this month when I had my annual check up.  At that time my HDL was less than 15 & my LDL was 170.  The only thing I have changed is taking Tribulus Terrestris for about the last 6 months & Horny Goat Weed for the last 2 months & fish oil for the last 2 months.  Is there any possibility the tribulus can cause lower HDL levels?  Also I am doing more cardio than ever. 20 min on airdyne before breakfast & a 45 min power walk before supper.  I do have a family history of cardiovascular disease.(father died at 55).  Thanks,
I want to thank the people that responded. But, I'm not sure what all the terms or definitions are. They found blood in my urine after a car accident and found the tumors with a xray.  So this is all new to me.