Introducing a New Community Leader

Please join me in welcoming  Laura1967 as the new Community Leader for the Complementary Medicine Community.  Laura1967 has much knoweledge as it relates to Complementary Medicine and has been a major contributor to this Community.  Laura1967 will continue in her role as Co-CL Thyroid Disorders as we look forward to working with her and the Community to continue improving and growing this Community.

Cheryl
MedHelp Community Mgr
Hi everyone! I am looking forward to helping us all to grow this particular forum. As more and more people get sick and fail to get better, the journey begins as they seek alternative information and ways to find solutions to their health issues. To keep this short, you can go to my profile and read a little about my natural health background.
I myself got very ill 5 yrs ago and have looked into and tried many many alternative ways to assist my healing. I have always found a common ground to blend western ways with complimentary ways to get well. I have studied and applied alternative and complimentary medicine for the past 15 yrs and have developed some wonderful friendships with naturopathic physicians whom have taught me so much. The more I learn the more my passion grows. I think the greatest thing we all can do for ourselves is to take Preventitive measures with our health.
So I look forward to building a wealth of information here with everyone!! It is very exciting that a community like this available to all of us! Thank you Medhelp!!
OMG ! Congratulations, Laura !!!!

Great choice, MedHelp !
Welcome Laura always need input about Natural  meds, deep diver has been helping us a lot and we need all the help we can get, Welcome
Thank you all. I am very excited about all of us building this forum!
Is there going to be a Welcome Sticky post here too - with Laura explain what her forum is about?
I just discovered this community....Hope I'm not too late to add my congratulations