Complementary Medicine Community
Is head ache a side effect of medicine

This forum is for questions and support regarding acupuncture, chiropractic, dietary supplements, herbal remedies, homeopathy, naturopathic medicines and treatments.

Complementary medicine is used in conjunction with conventional medicine. For example, aromatherapy can be used to help lessen a patient's discomfort following surgery. Alternative medicine is used in place of conventional medicine. For example, acupuncture may be used instead of surgery for back pain that has been recommended by a conventional doctor.

Is head ache a side effect of medicine

i am aged 45 . i have pain in my both legs and doctor prescribed me Nurokind- next tablets . some time i am getting head ache.  is that head ache a side effect ? for what purpose the tablet was prescribed for me ?
This is just a vitamin supplement, mostly B12, with some chromium.  It's for diabetic neuropathy, which one would normally associate B6 with, but it's not for me to say.  Hard to see how this would help pain in the legs, but in India they use it for diabetics.  Also hard to see why it would cause headaches, but anyone can be sensitive to anything, especially fillers and binders in the tablet.