What natural vitamins or herbs can I take to clean my kidneys?
What natural vitamins or herbs can I take to clean my kidneys? I am trying to get off of Lorcet but I can tell my kidneys are messed up. Are there any good natural vitamins to help do this?
Drink plenty of water! The following is for Kidney stones
There are nutrients you need to add—and to limit. Vitamin A (not betacarotene) promotes healthy functioning of the urinary tract, so people who are deficient in it sometimes form kidney stones more easily than others. You’ll find vitamin A in most good general
multiple vitamin and mineral supplements (which you and everyone to take even when you
supplement with individual nutrients). Magnesium helps the body dissolve calcium so if
you’re deficient in this mineral it can cause calcium to accumulate into deposits, which
increases your risk of forming kidney stones. Decades ago, Harvard researchers found
that taking magnesium along with vitamin B6 can reduce calcium oxalate stone formation dramatically.
Vegetarians actually tend to form significantly fewer calcium oxalate kidney stones than meat eaters. There are a couple of obvious reasons. Vegetarian diets include more bulk
and fiber, which lowers calcium output. And, vegetable protein contains fewer sulfur-rich amino acids than animal protein, and those amino acids promote calcium excretions. I’m not saying you should give up meat entirely, but it will help you to increase fiber sources in your diet, such as root vegetables, and to cut back on how much meat you eat.
Sugar and salt can also increase the excretion of both calcium and oxalate in the urine.   you should definitely limit, if not completely eliminate, sugar and refined carbohydrates from your diet, and cut back a bit on salt.
limiting your intake of meat, sugar, salt, and fruit juice, increasing dietary fiber, and supplementing with 10,000 units of vitamin A, 300 milligrams of magnesium citrate, and 100 milligrams of vitamin B6 each day. Even though studies have “dispelled the myth” that higher amounts of vitamin C promote calcium oxalate kidney stone formation. So if you take three or more grams of vitamin C each day, have your doctor measure your urniary oxalate.
How can you tell your kidneys are messed up?  You don't mention anything about kidney stones, just that you're trying to quit taking a narcotic.  Usually we think of the liver when we think of stopping a drug, not so much the kidneys.  Can you be more specific about why you think you have kidney problems?  Assuming you do have kidney problems, there are herbal treatments for that, but what they would be would depend on what's wrong.  Some just tonify the urinary tract, some try to break up stones, some deal with infections, etc.  
I just sent you a message, then realized this is where I should have replied. Can you read it and then give any suggestions?

Thank you,
hellomynameis48
Hi Paxiled I rated yours the best answer off the email you sent me. Thank you.
Renew makes a wonderful Kidney/Urinary cleanse. I have beat a couple of kidney/bladder infections with this cleanse, and even went back to my doctors for testing to make sure it was gone each time.
what can i do to clean my kidney