Aa
A
A
Close
FLUTTERING IN MY HEART
I HAVE BEEN GETTING A FEELING LIKE A FLUTTERING IN MY HEART.KIND OF LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE A STRAW AND YOU BLOW THROUGH IT AND IT DOES LIKE A SPUTTERING OR SPITTING THING.SOME TIMES I JUST FEEL LIKE PRESURE,MAYBE A LITTLE PAIN HERE AND THERE.SOME TIMES I DO GET SEVERE PAIN WHERE IT KINDA TAKES MY BREATH AWAY, MAKES ME DIZZY,WITH SOME NUMBNESS  IN MY IN MY LEFT ARM.I JUST HAD A BABY 3 1/2 MONTHS AGO, WHEN I TOLD MY DOCTOR HE SAID IT DOSENT SOUND LIKE ANYTHING I SHOULD WORRY ABOUT.IT IS PROBABLY JUST MY LUNGS AND HEART NOT BEING USED TO PRESURE FROM THE BABY.MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER WAS BOTH DIAGNOSED WITH A MICRO VALVE PROLAPSE.AND WHEN I TOLD THEM WHAT I WAS FEELING THEY BOTH SAID IT SOUNDS LIKE WHAT THEY FELT.COULD THIS BE SERIOUS?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Heart flutter may be due to cardiac causes, thyroid disorders, digitalis toxicity, hypoglycemia, anxiety disorders, hypertension, drug allergies and a lot more. Are there other symptoms present? A complete medical history and physical examination is important to help with the diagnosis. Some diagnostic modalities such as ECG may be done to rule out other causes.Having a family history of heart problems already increases your risk. I would recommend that you have this evaluated further by your doctor.

Take care and regards.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
itseems to do this most often when iam chasing afterthr kids or singing
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
Cindy, and ChitChatNine commented on Cindy's status