Congestive Heart Failure Community
FLUTTERING IN MY HEART
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

FLUTTERING IN MY HEART

I HAVE BEEN GETTING A FEELING LIKE A FLUTTERING IN MY HEART.KIND OF LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE A STRAW AND YOU BLOW THROUGH IT AND IT DOES LIKE A SPUTTERING OR SPITTING THING.SOME TIMES I JUST FEEL LIKE PRESURE,MAYBE A LITTLE PAIN HERE AND THERE.SOME TIMES I DO GET SEVERE PAIN WHERE IT KINDA TAKES MY BREATH AWAY, MAKES ME DIZZY,WITH SOME NUMBNESS  IN MY IN MY LEFT ARM.I JUST HAD A BABY 3 1/2 MONTHS AGO, WHEN I TOLD MY DOCTOR HE SAID IT DOSENT SOUND LIKE ANYTHING I SHOULD WORRY ABOUT.IT IS PROBABLY JUST MY LUNGS AND HEART NOT BEING USED TO PRESURE FROM THE BABY.MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER WAS BOTH DIAGNOSED WITH A MICRO VALVE PROLAPSE.AND WHEN I TOLD THEM WHAT I WAS FEELING THEY BOTH SAID IT SOUNDS LIKE WHAT THEY FELT.COULD THIS BE SERIOUS?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,

Heart flutter may be due to cardiac causes, thyroid disorders, digitalis toxicity, hypoglycemia, anxiety disorders, hypertension, drug allergies and a lot more. Are there other symptoms present? A complete medical history and physical examination is important to help with the diagnosis. Some diagnostic modalities such as ECG may be done to rule out other causes.Having a family history of heart problems already increases your risk. I would recommend that you have this evaluated further by your doctor.

Take care and regards.
Blank
itseems to do this most often when iam chasing afterthr kids or singing
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity