can a person fly
HI I HAVE HAD ALL THE TEST DONE THAT YOU ARE TO HAVE AND I WAS TOLD MY HEART WAS WEEK THIS WAS YESTERDAY A FEW THINGS. I HAVE JOINED CURVES I WILL GO AS MUCH AS I CAN AND I DO LOVE TO WALK I PLAY IN A BAND A TAMBURENE I  LOVE LIFE AND WANT TO ENJOYE IT I WANT TO TRAVEL AND I KNOW I HAVE TO GET INSURANCE GOING TO THE STATES AND THAT IS NO PROBLEM I WAS TO FLY WICH IS A 3HR, FLIGHT TO AZ,PH,ON FEB 27TH AND STAYING 16 DAYS AND DRIVING BACK WITH MY BOY FRIEND AND TALKING OUT TIME TO ENJOY THE TRIP, WICH WOULD TAKE A WEEK MAYBE I AM ON THE RIGHT MED CAN TO DO THIS.IM 67 YEARS OLD  MY ARTRIES ARE NOT PLUGED AND ME COL. IF FINE I HAD A VIRES AND IT WEAKEN THE HEART THATS WHAT THEY SAY AND IS THERE ANY THING ELSE I CAN DO TO STRENTHEN THE HEART MUSCEL AND WILL IT GET BETTER PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP ON THIS THANK YOU LYNN. I AM IN ALBERTA I  WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO SOME ON THAT WOULD HAVE THE SAME AS ME I WAS JUST TOLD ALL OF THIS A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO
You need to talk with your cardiologist, but I bet if you feel that good to travel, you will be fine.  It's when you start losing the ability to breath, get very weak that it is critical.  The doctors pay alot of attention to how a patient feels.  I have a weak heart beat too.  My HR is in mid 40's and I still have energy and feel good.  Enjoy your trip.  Hey Jude..
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Most people who are affected by a virus that weakens the heart recover well with medication and continuous follow ups. As long as you do not do any strenuous activity you will be fine. Normally there is no contraindication to flying. You should consult your cardiologist and see what is advised. Take care!