Crohn's or Celiacs Disease???
My question is what is the difference between crohn's and celiacs.  They are both autoimmune diseases with the same symptoms and seem to have the same criteria and method for diagnosis.  Of course the antibodies, and the biopsies.  So how do you differentiate?  Could someone that has been told they have crohn's actually just have Celiacs?  I would say vice versa, but I know celiacs can be cured and has a definite cause and crohn's seems to be more of the unknown; so it wouldn't seem likely that someone with celiacs would actually not have celiacs.

It seems doctors would be more likely to diagnose crohn's as that disease requires their support for life, so money and job security for them; whereas celiacs would take them out of the picture and could actually be easily Cured, not just managed.  I don't really know much about crohn's or what if any differences there are, so if anyone can share some major differences that could definitively tell you which one you have, I would greatly appreciate it.  I know the testing for celiacs isn't always conclusive, and doctors are either ignorant about celiacs or are unwilling to cure their patients...so please don't just tell me that you have crohn's but tested negative for Celiacs because a negative test for celiacs isn't very definite.