I think I might have a Crohn's flare up.
I found out about the Crohns because I had to have emergency surgery. But unlike last year when I was diagnosed I do not have intense pain or extremely loud gurgling noises that would follow the pain. I have had diarrhea for a few day and I have a little bit of gurgling but no pain, I have no desire to eat, and when I do eat it's not much and I get nauseous while eating but after I am done I feel fine.. Could this be a flare up?
Hi!
Yes, it can be a flare! You need to consult your doctor to confirm this. Many people with Crohn's disease work and lead a normal life. The trick is to eat healthy, small portions of food at a time, drink plenty of fluids (not alcohol/wine/beer), and avoid gas causing food items such as milk and milk products, beans, spicy food, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, raw fruit juices and fruits. Take iron/vitamin/mineral supplements. Keep a food diary to note the food items which make you feel good, and those which worsen your symptoms. Needless to say, stick to the former list. Limit fibers in diet or eat moderately. Too much fibers can cause diarrhea and gas. Be under the treatment of a trained GI doctor and nutrition expert. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.