IBD online seminar
Hi everyone,

I hope you don't perceive this is as spam, as this is not the intent. I want to let you know that Johns Hopkins Medicine is hosting an online patient educational seminar for people who have been diagnosed with or have a loved one/friend Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). We thought MedHelp members would be interested in learning more about this webinar presented by gastroenterologist Mark Lazarev, M.D.. He will discuss the benefits and risks on a variety of different treatments for IBD.

It is taking place on Wednesday, May 25 from 7 p.m. tp 8 p.m. (EST). If you are interested, you can vist hopkinsmedicine.org/healthseminars  to register. Dr. Lazarev will give a 20 to 30 minute presentation and then will answer questions submitted by online attendees viewing the presentation.  We think that this could be a great forum for your members to get answers directly from a physician.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at ***@****.

Thanks and I hope this is helpful!