Is it type of Colitis
Dear Madam,

Since from 2 years, I am facing problem related to constipation,stomuch upset, any outside food undigestive.
Now, since 2-3 months, in intial stage lot of gas formation, stomuch upset, then since 1 month, its paining when i pass stool & urine,when i am sitting for long time ,my hip side & near to urine side its paining.
I have taken FLOQUIN-200 2 tablets for 5 days but one or two days its fine, then again started same symptons.
Could you please tell me is it type of colitis or anything else, what you will suggest can I go for checking to any specilist or it can be curable in home.I am also worring whether it will impact to my galbladder or anything inside some major thing happening. I am totally confused.
Please guide me.

Regards,
Bhupi  
Something you can do at home, to help your health.
Start doing this pranayam everyday to help you build up the immune system.Avoid sweet food and fried food.Press your calf muscles for 2 minutes everyday.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.

Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day. Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.