Just started my first round of humira
Hello, so I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease earlier this year, had my appendix removed (on accident I believe due to the inflammation I had at the ileum in my intestines), shortly after I had my appendix removed my crohns continued to flare up getting worse and landing me in the hospital for a week.  I have fistulas and have lost 30-40 lbs I'm only 5'6 and now only weigh 120 lbs.  I'm taking 6mp (mercaptapurine) and Saturday I finally started taking my first round of injections with humira. Doc said it should help to heal the fistulas and hopefully send the crohns into remission. I guess I'm really hoping this stuff fixes me up so I can find out what happened to whoi used to be before all this **** went down
Hi there!

Humira is a good medication recommended for IBD. Hopefully it should work well to get you into remission. Lets hope for the best.

Take care!