What kinds of nutritional advise do you have for someone without a colon?
I have lived without a colon for 47 years as the result of Crohn's disese.( The disease is undercontrol and has been since I was 20 years old)  Now that I am in menopause I am experiencing ( for the first time since childhood )nutritional challenges such as low vitamin D levels, osteoporosis and high LDL level. I have to be careful when taking multi- vitamin suppliments as many cause diarrhea and rectal burning upon elimination. I would like to hear from anyone out there that may be facing these same issues and has suggestions about helping my body address these issues.  I prefer homeopathic and holistic approaches to healing and strengthening the body.
there is a company called nutriharmony.com and they have awesome whey protein and meal replacements.....what about trying a liquid multi vitamin?  
You might fare best from visiting a holistic clinic.  Near what large city do you live?  For starters, read:  Patient Heal Thyself, by Jordan S. Rubin, NMD, CNC.  He nearly died of Crohn's not long after leaving high school.  He has devoted his life to informing others of what he's learned.  The back of the book has lists of several sources that he found beneficial.  Calcium can't be utilized by the body without D, so the osteoporosis would be expected with low D.  Each of the Adelle Davis books has a wonderful index for tracking down deficiency causes. (Google.)  Some of the research she has cited I've not found any place else.  Although she died many years ago, she was one sharp cookie.  Holistic clinics can now be found in several locations across the country.  A good health food store can usually provide a list of nutritionists, naturopaths, holistic doctors, etc.  I frequently get a Meyers-Gaby vitamin IV at my holistic doctor's office.  Check out cold pressed coconut oil; I think that it was responsible for lowering my LDL level, but it could also have been olive leaf extract, or maybe the two together.  And you are familiar with the importance of pH balance?  Best wishes to you in your quest!  Tell us how you improve and what you did to make it happen.