don't know what to do
I recently was diagnosed with Divarticulities, I have had pryer trouble for years, I have had dirrehea for a couple of years that has a terrible odar and the color is bright yellow. Last year I was diagnosed with Pancreatities, and was also hospitalized, I am a 38 year old female, I have no Galbladder, no Appendex, I had a complete hysterectomy, I had those surgery's about 10 or more years ago, I am currently being evaluated for charity care for a wonderful clinic to see a GI doctor long term. I have alot of pain in my left lower and middle side, alot of pain above my navel area, chills on and off, fatigued and just lay around because im so tired all the time, I have a very weak immune system, yet when they did blood work at the hospital they said it looked good. The CT scan showed my colon had those pockets that were inflamed and was treated for two days on  two diffrent antibiotics. please let me know if you can help with something or offer suggestions, i also take prilosec for the burning.

Hi there!

The symptoms described by you are likely due to diverticulitis. If there is an ‘acute’ inflammation high fiber diet should be avoided in such episodes and soft food items preferred; while fiber should be preferred over other times. Regular care with a gastroenterologist and a nutritionist should be suitable. If at anytime the symptoms get severe an emergency visit to the doctor may be warranted.
Hope this s helpful.

Take care!