485?1255548736
Current Events . . . User Group
Just a wish for you all over the world!
About This Group:

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are determined to be argumentative, combative, or offensive. MedHelp has recently changed their Terms of Use; with the new format and other changes being made, this would be a good time to familiarize yourselves with the new TOU as well. You can access those via the following link: http://www.medhelp.org/legal/terms_of_use Name calling, ridicule and abusive language is not allowed (per MH Terms of Use); this includes the title of your thread. Any thread posted with derogatory name calling in the title will be deleted, no matter how informative your thread might be, unless it’s part of the published title of the article you’re posting…This type of abuse brings nothing constructive to the forum and serves only to instigate altercations. We are all adults and are expected to behave accordingly… Failure to comply with these rules will result in being deleted from the group membership list. You *must* post a link to your source or your thread will be deleted.

Founded by HelpinUtah on October 14, 2009
40 members

Just a wish for you all over the world!

7616149?1327341772
Today begins the Chinese New Year of the Water Dragon ~ a powerful new year ahead, indeed!
This is the perfect day to set your intentions....

~carolyn

Side note regarding the pic.... I have a few tattoo's.  Some have some real thought into them, some have some meaning or are attached to a specific place in time, and some are the most ill thought pieces of junk in the world.  One that fits this last demographic is a "cool" dragon I have on my forearm.  

As most bad tattoo stories start, I had been drinking..... (Wonder decision making... both drinking and deciding to get this tattoo.)  I saw this serpent.  I just knew I had to have it.  It was a tribal piece, but very simplistic.  I sat down, had another beer and got it.

I wake up the next morning and my wife witnesses the thing for the first time.  First words out of her mouth were, "what does the S stand for?".  I said, "S???  It's not an S.  It is a dragon or serpent...."  

I look at the damned thing and it is clearly an S...... what an idiot.
I had a helper that got a Skull and Cross Bones tattoo. The Skull looked just like the head of Casper the Ghost. He was pi$$ed.
I was in my son's second grade classroom where they did a lot of talking about the chinese new year.  It should be a very good year!!  AND . . . didn't know this, but it is good luck to get a hair cut the first two weeks of the new year.  AND,  I really liked this with my kids, presenting with good manners at the start of the new year brings good luck to your whole family.  I've been heard saying to my boys, please don't bring bad luck on our family----  use your manners!!  And they believe in good luck, so they listen!  I'm trying to figure out how to keep this going.  

Happy new year and may the year of the Dragon be a good one for us all.
Did anyone else notice the biggest solar storm in years started on Chinese New Years, year of the dragon??
what do you think this means????  
I just notice the symbols.
As far as the meaning goes~ I could say it means everything is connected:)
Sounds good to me!!
motye51 commented on mary567's status
May 04
SweetJane790 joined this group
Welcome them!
May 03
Dee1956 commented on VICourageous's status
May 02