950?1301887332
DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! User Group
13 weeks and losing weight
About This Group:

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems

Founded by Country_girl_4life on April 3, 2011
36 members

13 weeks and losing weight

6974821?1307637150
I am 13 weeks pregnant and haven't put on any weight I have actually lost a couple pounds! I am trying not to worry but it makes me wonder how the little bean is doing. I had mild morning sickness and have been able to eat, i feel like I am eating more than i was before I was pregnant but still nothing. I was on a weight lose battle before getting pregnant and lost 30 pounds so i am worried that with out meaning to I am not eating enough. I never had this issue when i was carrying the twins and it just make me want to look into things a bit. I am not under weight to start so I know I have some extra weight that the baby can nibble on i just want to make sure I am doing this right as I want to be healthy with this pregnancy.
1 Comment
Though this is my first pregnancy, I would not worry so much about not gaining weight yet.  I have seen lots of women on here who are farther along than you and have gained little (2-3 pounds) or even lost weight.  My doctor says he usually recommends 25 lbs and that "sometimes we make it and sometimes we don't."  With all the other strange symptoms & pains of pregnancy, please don't waste your time thinking about this one.  Mention it to your doctor but they'll probably say it's fine.  Take care!
Dolphin05 commented on Who we REALLY are :)...
Jul 30
Dolphin05 commented on rbohl01's status
Jul 16
omadon commented on photo
Jul 16