Aa
A
A
Close
782184 tn?1307632142
13 weeks and losing weight
I am 13 weeks pregnant and haven't put on any weight I have actually lost a couple pounds! I am trying not to worry but it makes me wonder how the little bean is doing. I had mild morning sickness and have been able to eat, i feel like I am eating more than i was before I was pregnant but still nothing. I was on a weight lose battle before getting pregnant and lost 30 pounds so i am worried that with out meaning to I am not eating enough. I never had this issue when i was carrying the twins and it just make me want to look into things a bit. I am not under weight to start so I know I have some extra weight that the baby can nibble on i just want to make sure I am doing this right as I want to be healthy with this pregnancy.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1647475 tn?1363140697
Though this is my first pregnancy, I would not worry so much about not gaining weight yet.  I have seen lots of women on here who are farther along than you and have gained little (2-3 pounds) or even lost weight.  My doctor says he usually recommends 25 lbs and that "sometimes we make it and sometimes we don't."  With all the other strange symptoms & pains of pregnancy, please don't waste your time thinking about this one.  Mention it to your doctor but they'll probably say it's fine.  Take care!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
1276121 tn?1420864200
Blank
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
Blank
DaeDae26 commented on Nervous about chemica...
Dec 10
1276121 tn?1420864200
Blank
Dolphin05 commented on JennyB0125's status
03/15