950?1301887332
DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! User Group
13 weeks and losing weight
About This Group:

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems

Founded by Country_girl_4life on April 3, 2011
36 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

13 weeks and losing weight

6974821?1307637150
I am 13 weeks pregnant and haven't put on any weight I have actually lost a couple pounds! I am trying not to worry but it makes me wonder how the little bean is doing. I had mild morning sickness and have been able to eat, i feel like I am eating more than i was before I was pregnant but still nothing. I was on a weight lose battle before getting pregnant and lost 30 pounds so i am worried that with out meaning to I am not eating enough. I never had this issue when i was carrying the twins and it just make me want to look into things a bit. I am not under weight to start so I know I have some extra weight that the baby can nibble on i just want to make sure I am doing this right as I want to be healthy with this pregnancy.
1 Comment
Blank
1647475_tn?1363140697
Though this is my first pregnancy, I would not worry so much about not gaining weight yet.  I have seen lots of women on here who are farther along than you and have gained little (2-3 pounds) or even lost weight.  My doctor says he usually recommends 25 lbs and that "sometimes we make it and sometimes we don't."  With all the other strange symptoms & pains of pregnancy, please don't waste your time thinking about this one.  Mention it to your doctor but they'll probably say it's fine.  Take care!
Blank
Recent Activity
1276121_tn?1356763827
Blank
Dolphin05 commented on Who we REALLY are :)...
Jul 30
1276121_tn?1356763827
Blank
Dolphin05 commented on rbohl01's status
Jul 16
Blank
omadon commented on photo
Jul 16
MedHelp Health Answers