What pregnancy and baby is this for you?
Just curious, how many of you is this your first or second or third or more?

This is my third little blessing! I have a 5 year old boy and a 2 year old girl already:) And one angel baby I miscarried at almost 11 weeks.
This is my second child--I have a 7 year old daughter.  One angel baby (about 10 weeks) that I lost in December 2010.  And I also have a 21 year old step-daughter who is pregnant and due in August.  Busy family, that's all I can say!

Congratulations and good luck!
This is my 3rd bundle of love. I have a soon to be 10 year old boy and a 7 year old boy. I also have an angel that I m/c at 7 weeks this past March. We are very excited about this pregnancy but because of our past m/c just a couple of months ago we haven't told anyone. It was hard that everyone got so excited for our last pregnancy and that it ended in a m/c. We are keeping our hopes up and trying our hardest to be as positive as we can. This lil' one is going to be the one. : )
This will be my 3rd baby...4th pregnancy. My first pregnancy ended in mc at 3 months.
This is my 3rd little one!  Took 2.5 years to get here and had to do IVF.  I have 2 girls, 6 and a half and 3 and a half, both conceived naturally so this was a suprise for us to have to go through so much to get here.
This is my 3rd little one.  I have a soon to be 3 year old boy and a soon to be 4 year old girl!  My first two were 10 months apart and my DH and I barely even had to try for them!

This one took over a year of trying and having to go on Estrogen and Clomid to get pregnant.  Which was a shock to us but we are so blessed and excited!

Congratulations everyone!
Hi Ladies,  This is my second lil one.  My daughter is 5 /12 concieved naturally and this one took 2 1/2 years to get :)   8 rounds on clomid then  took  a few mths off with nothing then took metformin and synthroid for 1 mth and got preggo!!  I had my 12 wk u/s yesterday and everything went fantastic.  Baby was moving around like crazy.  Im Due Dec 1 so i guess i could be Nov or Dec!!
This is my seventh pregnancy - 3rd and 4th child.  I have an almost 6 year old son, a just turned 2 year old daughter and miscarried 4 times.  My twins are due Dec. 8th!
This is our first baby & my first pregnancy but we're not out of the woods yet!  Can't breathe a sigh of relief yet but so greatful to be pregnant after three years of trying with my husband!
First baby, first pregnancy.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Mick35 commented on 32 weeks...big baby! ...
Oct 05
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
DaeDae26 commented on Nervous about chemica...
12/15