belly bump photo for this week BLUE was the voted color =) cant wait to see everyones photos =)
hi everyone here is my belly bump photo for this week this is week 14 for me I have been feeling baby move for almost a week now took me a week to decide that it really is the baby and not gas or something but with this being my 9th pregnancy but 5th baby to make it to this point it's alot easier for me to distinguish between the baby and body functions josh got to feel naomi (our 7month old daughter) kick at 14wks he had his hand on my belly bump and she nailed his hand hard with a good strong kick josh & I both jumped not expecting it so soon it was funny ok well the color for this week was voted blue and  i dont have anything blue so im wearing josh's detroit lions jersey i rolled up the sleeves and pulled up the jersey and tied it so i could get my baby bump in the photo =) yeah he dont have a belly jersey (laughing) cant wait to see all the photos =) in a few minutes i'll post another color choice for next week for everyone to vote on =)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
DaeDae26 commented on Nervous about chemica...
Dec 10
Dolphin05 commented on JennyB0125's status
Mar 17
02/15