950?1301887332
DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! User Group
belly bump photo for this week BLUE was the voted color =) cant wait to...
About This Group:

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems

Founded by Country_girl_4life on April 3, 2011
35 members

belly bump photo for this week BLUE was the voted color =) cant wait to see everyones photos =)

6964010?1307316520
hi everyone here is my belly bump photo for this week this is week 14 for me I have been feeling baby move for almost a week now took me a week to decide that it really is the baby and not gas or something but with this being my 9th pregnancy but 5th baby to make it to this point it's alot easier for me to distinguish between the baby and body functions josh got to feel naomi (our 7month old daughter) kick at 14wks he had his hand on my belly bump and she nailed his hand hard with a good strong kick josh & I both jumped not expecting it so soon it was funny ok well the color for this week was voted blue and  i dont have anything blue so im wearing josh's detroit lions jersey i rolled up the sleeves and pulled up the jersey and tied it so i could get my baby bump in the photo =) yeah he dont have a belly jersey (laughing) cant wait to see all the photos =) in a few minutes i'll post another color choice for next week for everyone to vote on =)
Tags: photos, belly, blue
Dolphin05 How is everyone doing? Will... Comment
Apr 08
Dolphin05 commented on I love my kid's ...
Apr 07
Dolphin05 commented on Amanda999's status
Mar 28