DOG RESCUE GROUP
Welcome!
.
I have set this up as extra help for those who are working so hard to rescue these dogs and puppies from High-Kill Shelters in the New York area (and surrounding regions)

New dogs on the "To be destroyed" list will be posted as bulletins regularly, by me, with a photo, and as many details of the dog as I am given, plus a reference number and contact email for the person they will need to speak to about the dog if they intend rescuing it. If anyone can help, please do. If you cannot, then please consider emailing the details to anyone else....friends....family....etc, who just MIGHT know someone who can help.
These dogs are on Death Row. Many are already on the "To be Destroyed" list. Through no fault of their own but simply because there is not enough space for new incomers to the Shelters.
They are innocents, abandoned, or discarded, like so much trash. Or their owners have died. They are ideally looking for a "Forever" home, but even someone who can temporarily foster while a home is being found, will SAVE A LIFE.

Thank you. Please  take a look at the listed dogs. I will list them on here as they are emailed to me (if you don't find it too upsetting) I understand entirely if you do. No worries.
With all my best wishes,
Ginger 899
I like this idea! I don't live anywhere near New York and we already have a dog, but I hope these puppies all find good homes. It's so sad how many of these dogs and cats are put down.
skepticalpeach, thank you for joining. I'm getting these bulletins from a lady who is trying herself to help to rescue these dogs. I'm giving her efforts another venue....to do all we can to help them. As I get them from her I'll post them here.
If anyone even KNOWS anyone else, just email these on, or put them on facebook, or wherever....you never know where they might end up, and who will receive them and be able to help.

Thanks for your interest and moral support.
well done ginger ...hope it helps these poor animals ..
We got one! The puppy (posted below is out of the Shelter today) It's team work, we'll keep going. I'll post them as I receive them.
yipeee!!!!!
Oh well done ginger   so glad a pup has a home ..
or a foster home ...did you get pics up yet ?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Jade59 commented on photo
Aug 19
hunter_harley joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 17
blcontra joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 26