Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
Anyone know anything about this Venowave product?

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

ok, now I've seen a bit of it on TV (missed most of it) and now someone else mentioned it to me.  Has anyone tried it? Is there a store to buy it at? My compression stocking are driving me crazy and in dire need of another solution.  Any input would help...please!
I wish someone out there could give me some input with this pump? I don't want to buy it before I hear anything on it...please help!
I haven't tried this. I recently had a dvt. I was on warfarin for 6 months and now I've stopped it. I am still wearing the compression socks, but only 8-15 compression now... I still have symptoms of pain/tingling etc. blood flowing around in my calfs.. it got worse again after being off warfarin. I plan to go to my vascular surgeon soon to ask about this.  I took a look at that and it looks very cumbersome to wear that... do you think it would be better than socks? I don't care for them either but I'm worried about more dvt or the syndrome if I don't wear them...