Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
Throbbing minor pain in thigh

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

Throbbing minor pain in thigh

Hello I've been having this throbbing feeling in my thigh and was wondering it its a clot or nothing.
It's not red, it's not warm, and it's not sensitive and I don't eat a lot of fast food.    So far this is day 3.   Plzzz reply thank you
Also I have a very rare little monir ache on my neck and I can feel it when my head throbs. Is this also a sign or is it something not to worry about?
If you have done long distance air travel recently you should get yourself to a Doctor pronto and get it checked out.  my partner had a similar pain in her calf after a long trip - after a few days she went and got it checked out - she passed all the normal physical tests - no reddness swelling etc but given her travel history the Doc sent her for a scan - result - massive DVT - he was as surprised as she was - I just thank got he didn't,t assume the physical exam was all that was required.
No I'm not a travel person or anything
I have throbbing pain in my thighs that travel down and shoots pain.  It has kept me up for months now.  I have been checked and it shows nothing...I hope it isn't something that is being missed...