Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
Throbbing minor pain in thigh
About This Community:

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Throbbing minor pain in thigh

Hello I've been having this throbbing feeling in my thigh and was wondering it its a clot or nothing.
It's not red, it's not warm, and it's not sensitive and I don't eat a lot of fast food.    So far this is day 3.   Plzzz reply thank you
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Also I have a very rare little monir ache on my neck and I can feel it when my head throbs. Is this also a sign or is it something not to worry about?
Blank
If you have done long distance air travel recently you should get yourself to a Doctor pronto and get it checked out.  my partner had a similar pain in her calf after a long trip - after a few days she went and got it checked out - she passed all the normal physical tests - no reddness swelling etc but given her travel history the Doc sent her for a scan - result - massive DVT - he was as surprised as she was - I just thank got he didn't,t assume the physical exam was all that was required.
Blank
No I'm not a travel person or anything
Blank
I have throbbing pain in my thighs that travel down and shoots pain.  It has kept me up for months now.  I have been checked and it shows nothing...I hope it isn't something that is being missed...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...