Dental Health Community
A few dental issues

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

A few dental issues

I have a few dental issues that I would appreciate some advice on, my two front teeth are slightly separated with a small gap in between them, and I am missing a tooth in the back of my  mouth on the bottom which has been gone for a few years and it seems that ALL my bottom teeth are starting to shift to the left (the two bottom teeth do not line up with the top teeth)

I am 24 and was wondering if I should try and get adult braces or any other advice to correct my problems would be appreciated.
your teeth are shifting cause you have the  open space where that tooth used to be. you can get am implant or a brige and that will fill the space and stop the teeth from shifting