Dental Health Community
Bridge or not Bridge ??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Bridge or not Bridge ??

I'm a 45 yr old about to have two bridge put in my lower front teeth.  My upper bridge is good but my lower one might have problems.   What kind bridge will my front teeth have if six of them are removed?  I can't go for a implants due to my gum disease and the borne left on the gum is only 50/50 chance that the implant will hold.  I don't want go through heavy expensive treatments, waste a lot of money and up worse than when I started.  With that background can the members of the panel give suggestions and ideas to help in this endeaver.

Thanks,
If lower anterior six teeth are hopeless and need to be replaced by artificial teeth, implants are better option for fixed restoration. If implant is not feasible, removable partial denture is the alternative.