Dental Health Community
Dental bonding for crooked teeth

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Dental bonding for crooked teeth

9082609?1367642481
Do you think cosmetic bonding can correct and enhance the appearance of crooked teeth?
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there,
The exact treatment of your condition can be decided only after a dental examination. Cosmetic bonding is useful in treating discolored teeth, crooked teeth and to restore chipped teeth. Dental bonding materials have different life-spans and their durability also depends on many factors .The patient’s oral and overall health, post-bonding oral care, and the type of cleansing agents used in the mouth all can affect the life span of this treatment. It is best to clarify all your doubts with your dentist before undergoing the procedure. Keep me posted.
Take care and regards!
Avatar n tn
Thank for that answer. My dentist agree to do the cosmetic procedure so should I go on?