Dental caries help.
My second premolar (if am not wrong) is decayed and broken to half its size. My dentist suggested root canal on it. I also have braces so he also told me that the crown will be placed when the braces are removed. But looking at the cost and the amount of care to be taken, I am holding back. I would prefer extraction because anyway it isnt helping me in chewing and two of my teeth need filling so i would first spend money on saving them. What should i do?
Hi there,
The decision of root canal versus extraction can be taken only by your dentist. It can be extracted if it is not helping much in chewing. Root canal and crown placement may involve a large cost. You should first get the two fillings done and try to save these teeth which are not badly damaged. It is best to discuss this possibility with your dentist. He will advise you what is best for you. Do write to me again.
Best wishes and regards!
Hello mam. Thank you very much. I am meeting my dentist tomorrow. Will surely discuss the possibilities and take the necessary steps.
Thank you once again.