Gums fell irritated
For about a week my upper gums in front of the front two teeth, and a spot where the tongue rests behind the front upper teeth feel irritated, it kind of feels like slight burn, it does not hurt just feels uncomfortable. Also the tissue that connects the upper gums and upper lip seem to look a bit enlarged. Te color of gums looks normal and it doesn't look like i have any ulcerations there. At first I tried gargling my mouth with salty water, didn't know the right proportion and think might have made it too salty but it does help, irritation had stopped yesterday so today didnt use salt water but have used Listerine about five times thinking it will kill any bacteria that might cause this, but in the evening the burning started again. Its been about a week now that i have that and I'm getting worried about what that could be.

Thank you very much.

I would avoid the listerine, the alcohol will prevent healing of a burn.  Look for a mouthwash without alcohol.

Burns usually take 1-2 weeks to heal.  Stop the alcohol, give it 2 weeks, if it does not go away check in with your dentist or oral surgeon.
Thank you StratRebel,
What about salty water? Also I'm a smoker, do you think it might have something to do with this?
Thank you again for your help with this.
Salt water with a low concentration of salt would be fine, you only need a little.
Smoking in general slows healing in the mouth.  If you always smoke from the same spot everytime, the burn could come from constant irritation of the heated toxins.  For any lesion that either lasts for more than 2 weeks or reoccurs multiple times you should have your dentist check.
Hi StratRebel, Thank you very much for your advice, I didn't use listerine today just the low concentration of salt and feel much better, hope it goes away soon. Thank you very much!