Dental Health Community
How replace tooth in fixed hybrid denture?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Front tooth keeps falling out of upper arch fixed hybrid denture. Twice a dental implant specialist has cemented it back in. employing heat, special adhesive, etc., to reattach the tooth without removing denture from my mouth. Works OK for a few weeks, but first time I bite down something just a little bit hard it falls out again. Any suggestions?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
I can advise the correct management of your condition only after a dental examination. There are certain prerequisites for restoring teeth in hybrid prosthesis. It is important to have more tooth to acrylic interface.  It is also important to reduce bone when choosing a hybrid for the final prosthesis. It is best to discuss your concerns with your dentist. If he is unable to replace tooth in fixed hybrid denture you should talk about any other possible options for your condition. Do write to me again.
Take care and regards!