Dental Health Community
I believe i have a air pocket in the root of my gums

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

I am having this pain in the left side of my head all the way around to my ear.  When I press on my face there is a pain in the inside of my mouth where there is no teeth at.  I had those teeth pulled 3 years ago and had the worst dentist experience.  My my mouth felt worse, so I went back to the dentist to see whats wrong.  He went back into the gumms where my extraction took place.  My ear pop and I felt the most pain i have ever had in my life.  The dentist look shocked and put some brown stuff in the inside of it.  I cried so bad.  I left and the pain continued until the season changed.  Now I got head and ear pressure every time the winter comes and it gets worse.

Does a air pocket cause this type of pain, ?
What do I do?
If x rays can not detect the problem what will?

This discussion is related to Continued pain in tooth after repeated cavity fillings.