I think I have a dry socket...
I had my 3rd molar removed 3 days ago now I have pain that shoots from the extraction site to my jaw and right ear.. today noticed a hole that is blackish and have very bad pain worse then when taken out to the point im crying I cant get into the dentist till thursday does this sound like a dry socket?
may be its dry socket.i also remove my four wisdom tooth on friday.2 from right and two from left side.i not have too much pain as i am only taking paracetamol.the right side is healing well.but i also have started slight pain on left side and there is also a hole in my gum and stiches there almost dissolved.the symptoms of dry sockey are that if blood clot donot formed on the gum and you can see the bone.....i have also got appointment on 26th.till than i have to wait.but u have mentioned that u have also pain in your jaw and ear.and notice can u see the bone or not.if there is blood clot then its ok.othrwise it may be drysocket.