Losing my teeth?? Help?
I am being tested for MS, Lupus and other autoimmune diseases.  about 10 years ago at age 44 I started losing my back bottom teeth.  I see a dentist regularily and she didn't understand why my teeth were just getting loose and falling out???  I do not have a gum disease that would do this.  My dentist said to see my family Dr who doesn't know why either??  My teeth are still getting loose and slowing falling out.  Is this old age?  Or part of a auto innume disease??  Please help...thanks
You may ask your regular dr. about this.  Or do some research on the side effects of the medicine you're taking.
It's definitely not just part of the aging process if your gums aren't receding and you aren't having bone loss.  You need to see a doctor who will treat it more aggressively and a dentist who will take X-rays and tell you if you're experiencing any bone loss.  Good luck.
thanks...my family Dr says he doesn't know why all the sudden it started to happen...now he is looking at inflammation that is showing up..??  
i have the same problem. the dentist told me it is called EXTERNAL RESORPTION. read up on this. it is either external or internal resorption. the news is not good though.
I checked into that...I will talk to my dentist at my next visit..thanks for this information.