Nerve damage from filling anesthesia injection?
Had two cavities filled 8 days ago, one upper left, and one upper right, neither very large.  My left side feels fine.  My tooth on the right side feels fine, but I think there may have been nerve damage.  I don't grind and the filling is not too high (I saw the dentist this past Wednesday).  He said everything seemed fine.  

Although I can lessen the pain with ibuprofen, if I don't use medicine, I have throbbing, somewhat burning pain.  It occurs in my cheek around the needle area from the anesthesia and my jaw (in the back right, both upper and lower jaw).  The pain gives me headaches and pain on the right side from my neck up to around my ear.

Any idea on what's happening or possible treatments if the pain doesn't subside on its own?  
Heat and cold don't seem to exacerbate it anymore than eating some foods, and the pain will be there even if I don't eat or drink anything.
I thought it was weird that the dentist really wiggled the needle a lot once it was in my cheek.  Also, I had two injections in each cheek because I could feel the drilling after the first one.  That's it.  Really.  Thanks.