Dental Health Community
Normal toothache...?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Normal toothache...?

Well hello. I am a 14 year old girl, and to be completely honest i hate brushing my teeth. Well not hate, but sometimes cant be bothered. And sometimes i get these toothaches and they hurt whenever i pur something in my mouth, or when i breathe and the air hits them. I brush them later and they get better soon. But sometimes when i brush really hard i start bleeding. Is bleeding normal too? Or is it alot more than it seems? Could i lose a tooth soon?
Blank
Hi there,
The common cause of toothache is dental decay. Toothache or tooth pain is caused when the nerve to a tooth is irritated. Dental infection, decay, injury, or loss of a tooth are the most common causes of dental pain. You need to see a dentist and get a complete dental examination done. In gingivitis there is increased inflammation and gum sensitivity and there can be bleeding on brushing teeth. Seek a dentist’s opinion at the earliest. Early diagnosis and treatment will help.
Best luck and regards!
Hi there,
The common cause of toothache is dental decay. Toothache or tooth pain is caused when the nerve to a tooth is irritated. Dental infection, decay, injury, or loss of a tooth are the most common causes of dental pain. You need to see a dentist and get a complete dental examination done. In gingivitis there is increased inflammation and gum sensitivity and there can be bleeding on brushing teeth. Seek a dentist’s opinion at the earliest. Early diagnosis and treatment will help.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dental Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank