Normal toothache...?
Well hello. I am a 14 year old girl, and to be completely honest i hate brushing my teeth. Well not hate, but sometimes cant be bothered. And sometimes i get these toothaches and they hurt whenever i pur something in my mouth, or when i breathe and the air hits them. I brush them later and they get better soon. But sometimes when i brush really hard i start bleeding. Is bleeding normal too? Or is it alot more than it seems? Could i lose a tooth soon?
Hi there,
The common cause of toothache is dental decay. Toothache or tooth pain is caused when the nerve to a tooth is irritated. Dental infection, decay, injury, or loss of a tooth are the most common causes of dental pain. You need to see a dentist and get a complete dental examination done. In gingivitis there is increased inflammation and gum sensitivity and there can be bleeding on brushing teeth. Seek a dentist’s opinion at the earliest. Early diagnosis and treatment will help.
Best luck and regards!