Dental Health Community
Popping Sensation in Tooth?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Popping Sensation in Tooth?

There is a popping sensation that happens inside one my tooth whenever I drink something cold. Pressure builds up and then it pops inside. What could this be?
Seeing an endodontist is advised.
I don't know what it is, but I have the same thing in my molars. It feels like it's between teeth, I so tense due to this problem now I will checkout to dentist. I think should also concern to dentist. It will be major problem.
No, I don't have the solution or exact cause, but I can tell you that I've been having the exact same symptoms for about 3 months now, and I just went to my dentist this morning. She also said she'd never heard of that particularly, but that she hears different things all the time & doesn't discount anything. In my case, the tooth that's been popping is one that has a filling in it from last year. This morning she replaced that filling, thinking there may have been a void causing the popping. I will update to let you know if this solves the problem. Peace!