Swallowed Tooth Filling?
I went to the dentist today to get two filling replaced which were metal filling.  During the procedure I swallowed twice without realizing until later.  Not only that afterwards I went to rinse my mouth out with water thinking I got all the debris out I went to swallowing again noticing that some was still left in my mouth.  I did swallow pieces of my filling during and after the procedure.  I did call my dentist to ask him if it was harmful but I received no answer yet?  Is it harmful to swallow pieces if metal filling when they are being replaced?  I'm I in danger of anything by doing this? Please Help.  Thank You
I've done the same in the past when having a filling replaced.   I'm sure it didn't bother me at all.  Health wise, they've been in your mouth, so I don't think they will doing anything but pass naturally and you won't even know it.  

Best to you,
Gellia
This will pass through your system with no issues so try not to worry.