Tongue Burns When Brushing teeth
My tongue burns every time I brush my teeth so bad that I find it difficult to brush my teeth sometimes.  It has been doing this for years.  I have tried multiple brands of toothpaste and none of them seem to make it any better.  I had my tongue pierced several years ago but it has been closed up for years.  I can't remember excatly when this started but it seems like it might have been around the time of the tongue piercing.  Could the burning be because I had my tongue pierced?  There is still a scar on my tongue from the piercing.  Mouthwash also burns my tongue.  Every brand/kind that I have tired of mouthwash & toothpaste burns my tongue.... any advice?
I was wondering if you ever found out answers to your question. My tongue is doing the very same thing, but I am wondering if its all the medication I am on. Maybe one certain kind is causing all this. Are you you any medication too.

Tricia