Tooth hurts after flossing?

I recently decided to start flossing again, after not doing so for quite a while (~a year or so). So I flossed Friday night, and my upper teeth were kind of sore, particularly my left canine. The next day, all of the soreness had subsided except for my left canine, which didn't hurt, but felt really sensitive I guess would be the best word to describe it. If I press against it with my tongue, it aches a little and almost feels kind of loose, which seems odd.

This tooth was not giving me any problems prior to this flossing episode, and it still is really sensitve even now that it is Sunday, so I am kind of worried. What gives? I have never had any cavities, I brush twice a day, and I rinse with mouth wash one to two times a day as well.

I've read that teeth can be sore when you first start flossing. I experienced that, but it goes away everywhere except in this tooth (although it's only been two days). I'm not sure if I should be worried or what....any help is appreciated.
Seeing a dentist is advised.