Tooth or sinus infection
Hi, I've been having some tooth pain in my back tooth for a while.  Recently, the tooth became sensitive to hot/cold drinks.  Yesterday, all of a sudden, I came down with flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, severe body aches and headaches), but with no nasal congestions and just very mild dry cough.  The fever broke earlier today.  But I'm still feeling very weak and sweaty with non-stopping throbbing headache and tooth/jaw pain. I don't have a regular dentist since I moved last year.  Should I check with my GP (I'm afraid they don't take care of tooth problems) or go to a dentist office (which usually takes a long time to schedule a first visit)?
Hi...it sounds like you may have a nerve exposed causing the sensitivity and pain.  In all cities there are emergency dental offices to help in times like this.  Google "emergency dentists" in your city and go see one...you don't need an appt.  It sounds like you have a virus and something going on with that back tooth, and I wouldn't wait on getting that looked at.  Best wishes.