Dental Health Community
Use a foam whitener

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Use a foam whitener

Hi there, I had the same problem, awful pain when I whitened my teeth. Even that Listerine mouthwash with the whiteners hurt.  I picked up this set of two foams called Love That White Smile Cleaning and Whitening Foam. Unbelievable! No sensitivity AT ALL and my teeth are truly the whitest they have ever been. I am reading the package. There is less than 1% peroxide in there and the foam somehow penetrates the tooth enamel but doesn't dry it out (which is what peroxide does to achieve whiteness). The company has a good website and facebook page with way more info than I can type here. I got mine here in Canada at London Drugs but I think Target has it in the US. It tastes good too.

This discussion is related to Certain type of teeth whitening best for those with pre-existing sensitivity/receeding gums.