Dental Health Community
mouth and cheek pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

mouth and cheek pain

Hello, for the last couple of days ive been having very sore lower left teeth.  I have also got a numb left cheek and jaw which came on at the exact same time as the tooth pain.  About a week ago i had a very bad sore throat and right ear which also came and went at the same time, both lasting for about 3 days.  I thought i could hear a swooshing in my ear when i moved.  Also, i have a sort of pushing feeling at the back of my left eye.  Im just hoping buy coming here that some one could put my mind to rest as i feel it could be something serious but i really dont know what to do.  The pain in the teeth goes away with paracetamol but the numbness in the cheek and jaw seems to be heightened.  I have read it could be wisdom teeth problems but would this explain all my symptoms?  Any advice would be gratefully recieved.  P.S.  I havent been to a dentist or doctor for about 8 years.  Im a 25 year old man and a heavy smoker.
You really need to see a dentist.  It sounds like you may have an infection.