Dental Health Community
promotion of dental health
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

promotion of dental health

any good advice to promote teeth health? nutrient diet?   i already brush often to rid plaque and use natural anti-inflammataries to kill gingitvitus when i get them.  any more i can do to keep em teeth strong?

This discussion is related to Yellow Teeth.
Blank
It's good to brush at least 2-3 times a day but more importantly make sure you are brushing thoroughly and not just often. Be gentle with your gums while brushing and flossing...floss every night and take your time to make sure you get each tooth.  Do not jam the floss into your guns, gently work it up and down the side of each tooth. Use a soft toothbrush, a toothpaste with fluoride and a good mouthwash.  This should keep your mouth and teeth healthy.
It's good to brush at least 2-3 times a day but more importantly make sure you are brushing thoroughly and not just often. Be gentle with your gums while brushing and flossing...floss every night and take your time to make sure you get each tooth.  Do not jam the floss into your guns, gently work it up and down the side of each tooth. Use a soft toothbrush, a toothpaste with fluoride and a good mouthwash.  This should keep your mouth and teeth healthy.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dental Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...