sore under my tongue
Ok so my question is a while back I had performed oral sex on my boyfriend and the next day i got a small infection on the underside of my tongue in the middle part, it went away within a day or two but ive been feeling very paranoid and when i had it i used mouthwash like ten times a day and brushed my teeth about just as much. Ever since i have been playing with the underside of my tongue and now it seems a bit sore and swollen although i dont notice anything too unusual. The top of my tongue has also been a bit fuzzy and uncomfortable. IDK if this is just a coincidence or what is going on. I am also a smoker and i smoke about a half a pack per day. I have a doctors appointment on next wednesday however i looked up all of the oral stds and what i had or have look nothing like them. I am confused and have been a bit scared and paranoid for a while now, i even broke up with my boyfriend because i was paranoyed that he might have given me something because i have never had an oral infection before. If you can help me at all let me know, and thanks!

This discussion is related to sore white/red bumps under tongue.