very back teeth
for the past month or so my very back teeth are starting to come up. only the one on the bottom right has come through the gums and it hurts. i know i have to get them pulled but, my mother-in-law says i have to wait for them to come all the way up. is that true? also i have to go get x-rays for this too right? any help will be great. thanks
No it is not true that you have to wait until your wisdom teeth come all the way up.
When my starting coming through I had them taken out and it was alot easier than if they were to come all the way up and have them pulled out. All the dentist did was slit the gum and they came right out. Oh and by the way the more they come up the worse the pain is. Ask anyone that pain is no joke. Good luck
molars were hurting me.One on the top initially,than one on bottom.Went to dentist,he took x-rays and wasnt sure if I needed root canal or was sinus infection.Went to root canal specialist and he said tests and x-rays were normal.Still in pain and dont know if it is sinus or what.Takin ibuprofin and tylenol..Any guesses?
Take an over the counter sinus med. to relieve sinus congestion.