Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Marijuana effects

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Marijuana effects

ive smoked on and off for couple years. But i stopped for almost a year with no problems. never really a big user. but recently i smoked alot over the past week. and i stopped smoking and drinking all together a day or two later because i was feeling really wierd. i get butterflyes in my stomach, sometimes randomly feel dizzy, disconnected from people and things.. i feel the best when i wake up in the morning and then it kinda starts through out the day. i also have alot of random thoughts and alot of things remind me of people usual they just pop into my head. im trying to figure out whats going on and if it will just go away?
You have already received excellent advice from Paxiled....I agree with everything he said...and the answer to your question is yes, it will go away but only if you stop smoking....
Who knows?  Marijuana brings out what's already inside us, so if this was something waiting to come out, well, it's here.  But you could just be suffering a long high; marijuana is very strong these days and sometimes if you smoke a lot the high can last a while.  I'd say use this as a learning tool, quit smoking since it no longer agrees with you, and if it doesn't go away in a couple of days, it most likely brought something out in you you need to reckon with by seeing a doctor or therapist.  I'm not the doctor, by the way.
ok.. thank you for the help :)
hey, i have that same problem i think! ive been smoking regularly for the last two years. a joint a day normally and sessions here and ther. but i started to get that dizzy/nausea feeling on and off, worse as the day gets later. I havent been getting any weird thoughts or anything but its really having an impact on my life! ive been off weed now for 7 weeks today and i have been getting better. i saw my doctor about 7 weeks ago, though i didnt mention my habit. he said my blood sugar is low after testing me, and that these symptoms are common so ive been correcting that too with medicines and detox. does anyone know if my problem could actually be weed? i was going to wait til it was definitely out of my system to smoke again, i really dont want to quit for good!