Diagnose with a STI and i feel like my world should be over
Hello,  I was diagnosed with Trichmonas Monday and I have been hurting since then.  I can't eat nor can sleep. I haven't ate anything in 3 days.  I made the biggest mistake of my life by sleeping with a man that has a girlfriend.  I regret it and I regret with all my heart. I was so dumb and ignorant that I did not use a condom. When I called back for my labs I was mortified. I cried all day and all night. I cried for my mother because I want to tell her so bad but I know that I will be judged. I cried so hard.  I feel like I should move back closer to home so that I can feel that simple feeling again.  I will now have to go check for the STD which I am afraid of having. I spent all my life protecting myself and this one slip cost me.  
I recently broke up with my EX fiance and that is too taking its toll on me. I want my life back.  
I don't feel like doing anything
Trich is a common and treatable thing.  Not a have for a lifetime STD.  It happens.  Get treatment and move on from it.  All things in life happen and we learn from them.  You'll probably never decide to not use a condom again, right?  So, look at life's set backs as learning tools.  However, I have noticed on various forums, you post a lot of anxious questions.  I do think it would help you to speak to someone about your mental health at this point.  Especially if you have a history of depression and anxiety.  good luck
Mom's answer can't be topped, but I'll just say, breakups are hard.  Life will always be hard sometimes.  But grief isn't the end of life, it does eventually temper.  Patience.
Thanks everyone. I have thoughts of not being beautiful and unattractive becausr of it.  I am not sure how to cope knowing someone given me STI
What if they had given you a cold by sneezing on you?  Would you feel the same way?  
Great way put it, but that's still not the same
Yes, it is.  You just don't want to let it be the same, either because of somebody telling you it was immoral for religious reasons or for reasons of your own.  Don't stay trapped in this forever.  Move on.  You made a mistake, but who doesn't?