GETTING OFF PROXAC
HI.I have been on prozac and wellbutrin sr for over a year..recently found out my problem it thyroid and hormones.Anyways im going off prozac and Im down to 10 mg and 150 mg wellbutrin sr 2 times a day.after a few weeks of cutting ftom 2 prozac i feel funny so i go back to 2,my dr wants me to instead of going back to 2 proxac to up my wellbutrin to 2 150 mg in am and 1 in pm..which makes 450 mg/she said it is abit over normal amount of wellbutrin sr..when i finish the bottle i have she is putting me on wellbutrin xl///her plan is that by upping the wellbutrin i will finally be able to get off prozaci have gone from 60 mg prtozac to 10 mg but cant seem to get off it and i hjate it,its killed my sex drive. Has anyone else tried this or beem a bit over normal amount? Thanks
is it because i used to complain so much for years that noone answers my quedtions ..i am doing great since last march...im taking the wellbutrin sr 150 mg 3 times a day now instead of 2 in am and 1 in pm..but still wonder if anyone has beeen abble to get off prozac by wellbutrin